Форум администраторов игровых серверов

Форум администраторов игровых серверов (https://forum.zone-game.info/TT.php)
-   Lineage II (https://forum.zone-game.info/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Start Lineage only from the Launcher(not l2.exe) (https://forum.zone-game.info/showthread.php?t=35791)

rasselle 12.07.2014 18:37

Start Lineage only from the Launcher(not l2.exe)

Is your server using Lameguard or other protection methods? Read below to see how you will protect your server completelly.

I have coded a new version of the Launcher that will encrypt some files and do some other geek stuff, so that the player will be able to use ONLY-the Launcher in order to log in to the respective server.
(and not the l2.exe or l2.bin or l2_yo_mamma_is_so_fat_it_takes_24h_to_make_a_compl ete_self_orbit.exe)

Supported Chronicles: High Five and above

How the test will work: You'll send me your system folder, I do what I have to do, i send you the Launcher(Demo Mode) and you see-
if you can login to the server in any other way, except from starting the Launcher.

What will the testers gain from that:-30% discount if they decide to purchase the Launcher in the future-OR-30% discount for another person who wants to purchase the Launcher.

What will I get if I purchase the New Launcher:-A compiled version of my current Launchers with any Template you wish that makes the start of the Lineage Client-impossible unless you start it with the Launcher.

Can I purchase the source of the New Launcher with the encryption method:-That depends on many factors, it is better to be discussed via skype or PMs-since I cannot trust my work in greedy hands.

If you want to take part and see if the Launcher works: Contact me via-skype: rs.project OR-email:-project.redseal@gmail.com

ANZO 13.07.2014 03:59

Re: Start Lineage only from the Launcher(not l2.exe)

Useless, if you using mutex or environment vars (like a LG)

rasselle 13.07.2014 18:01

The Launcher will not replace Lameguard or other protection methods. It will enhance them.

You don't have to own Lameguard or any other protection method to be able to start Lineage II
only from the Launcher

P3iNN 13.07.2014 18:07

I dont get it, can you write more detailed explantation of this launcher/purpose it solveS?

rasselle 13.07.2014 19:15

I wouldn't like to explain my methods, but I will try to explain better what the Launcher will do:

Many server owners are asking, me and other guys who code Launchers-Updaters,
that players of the server to be able to start the game ONLY from the Launcher
and not by double-clicking l2.exe or a similar *.exe file. In other words, I ''disable'' the l2.exe
and all other affilate processes so that the only way to start L2 is by my Launcher.

Benefits: The player will have all up-to-date files in order to play your server and will not be able to bypass
any protection methods you have, because the Launcher will automatically download and replace any new
file that has replaced yours.

P3iNN 13.07.2014 19:28

Цитата:

Сообщение от rasselle (Сообщение 369399)
I wouldn't like to explain my methods, but I will try to explain better what the Launcher will do:

Many server owners are asking, me and other guys who code Launchers-Updaters,
that players of the server to be able to start the game ONLY from the Launcher
and not by double-clicking l2.exe or a similar *.exe file. In other words, I ''disable'' the l2.exe
and all other affilate processes so that the only way to start L2 is by my Launcher.

Benefits: The player will have all up-to-date files in order to play your server and will not be able to bypass
any protection methods you have, because the Launcher will automatically download and replace any new
file that has replaced yours.

Are you doing some sort of server-side checks via launcher? Because i doubt you can "block l2.exe and other affiliate processes" other way around.

Like comparing Hash of files.

rasselle 21.07.2014 16:31

My programm (the Launcher) does all the checks. I also modify the current l2.exe file.

I had multiple individuals testing my Launcher and their reviews were encouraging.
If you like to test it for yourself contact me here: PM or skype: rs.project or email: project.redseal@gmail.com

Текущее время: 00:25. Часовой пояс GMT +3.