Форум администраторов игровых серверов

Форум администраторов игровых серверов (https://forum.zone-game.info/TT.php)
-   Тех-документация (https://forum.zone-game.info/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   How to add hover image in HTML (https://forum.zone-game.info/showthread.php?t=36284)

L2J 31.08.2014 18:29

Re: How to add hover image in HTML

Can you share with me this utx please?

adaria 31.08.2014 18:31

Цитата:

Сообщение от L2J (Сообщение 373520)
Can you share with me this utx please?

Скачайте клиент Ertheia, извлечь кнопки и сделать свой собственный. Посмотрите, как прекрасный это.

L2J 31.08.2014 19:13

For a one file download full client?
Прошу прошения adaria, я ошибся темой и человеком.
Минус был предназначен не вам. Как только будет возможно, я добавлю плюс, еще раз извините.

adaria 31.08.2014 19:26

Цитата:

Сообщение от L2J (Сообщение 373538)
For a one file download full client?

Вместо того, чтобы воровать чужие работы, да. Это как я это сделал.

Napster321 02.09.2014 14:36

Цитата:

Сообщение от adaria (Сообщение 373512)
Ура! Кто уже украл мою utx! :)

Isobel - MMOPlay Head Community Manager

steal? you shared it with the whole patch

adaria 02.09.2014 19:45

Цитата:

Сообщение от Napster321 (Сообщение 373645)
steal? you shared it with the whole patch

Yes, I included it in the patch so that other's people clients would have the buttons too... (obviously). You are trying to get the utx's contents to work on your server while I spent hours fixing the buttons since they're handled differently on Ertheia. If you were kind enough to ASK before you went on to do something like this, I would probably have given my consent.

Anyway, I cannot stop you from doing whatever you want, it's just that it's unfair when you spend ages on something and someone just goes and technically steals it.

--

(I apologize for the English.)

OneThunder 02.09.2014 20:03

Цитата:

Yes, I included it in the patch so that other's people clients would have the buttons too... (obviously). You are trying to get the utx's contents to work on your server while I spent hours fixing the buttons since they're handled differently on Ertheia. If you were kind enough to ASK before you went on to do something like this, I would probably have given my consent.

Anyway, I cannot stop you from doing whatever you want, it's just that it's unfair when you spend ages on something and someone just goes and technically steals it.

--

(I apologize for the English.)
Are u fucking kidding me? U are here doing addons and shit for Lineage 2 u technically have stealed files from NC Soft and use them for your own server. And u complain about other people stealed some small utx file content that u did?;D This is actually pretty hilarious)))

adaria 02.09.2014 20:44

Цитата:

Сообщение от Temptation (Сообщение 373675)
Are u fucking kidding me? U are here doing addons and shit for Lineage 2 u technically have stealed files from NC Soft and use them for your own server. And u complain about other people stealed some small utx file content that u did?;D This is actually pretty hilarious)))

So you're saying if you made a utx or any other L2 client-related file regardless of whether most of the content is from NCSoft or not, you wouldn't be pissed if someone else used it? :)

Napster321 03.09.2014 10:23

Цитата:

Сообщение от adaria (Сообщение 373677)
So you're saying if you made a utx or any other L2 client-related file regardless of whether most of the content is from NCSoft or not, you wouldn't be pissed if someone else used it? :)

you had to expect that, l2 is a leeching world!

adaria 03.09.2014 18:04

Цитата:

Сообщение от Napster321 (Сообщение 373730)
you had to expect that, l2 is a leeching world!

Well anyway... In regards to your problem about Gracia Final, the client does not automatically add the _over suffix for buttons on HTMLs. This function was added on High Five.

Текущее время: 02:07. Часовой пояс GMT +3.