Показать сообщение отдельно
Непрочитано 05.04.2014, 22:23   #320
Пользователь

По умолчанию Re: Работа над Goddess of Destruction (part 6)

Цитата:
Сообщение от gorodetskiy Посмотреть сообщение
english please
Yeah google sometimes is bad, i mean please someone give me a hand.

CharselectionInfo almost done (with l2-fusion system i think it is 578-580)

, but now comes the hard part.
Get in game.

im trying to find out the missing parts

Цитата:
Сообщение от darkevil Посмотреть сообщение
Нафиг опен сорс, уже в печенках сидят мего сервера с у нас все реализовано, да я бы был не против если бы игрок не был на столько туп чтобы сидеть годами на сервере с 2мя человеками онлайн и слепо верить что вот-вот админы одумаются и родят реализованный сервер.
Когда один сервер, два это норм, но когда их как грибы открывается и на каждом по полтосу игроков оседают это неприятно.
Я думаю многие согласятся со мной кто сам пилит и держит свой проект.
Опен сорс умер в l2 deve, в нынешнее время открытие опен сорса равносильно чуме для закрытых тим ибо кроме проблем такие проекты ничего хорошего не приносят.

Да бомбануло, ибо задолбалось терять онлайн из за слитых сурсов или просто из за тим которые "пилят" хз что и хз для кого.
At first Thank's Pointer*Rage for translating this to me.

Now darkevil, i really understand your feeling and much of the good developers feel the same about the leaks im sure, that's not fair, i believe there if a few good people that is not expert at develop and maybe need to have a chance to be helped, at the momment i work on my source with my wife only me on core and she on datapack, unfortunately i lost all my files and i have to start all over again, as you can see on this post im trying to fix it without the engine.dll dump cause is delete from rghost. But i really understand the ones that don't want to help the newbies.
That's not a bad comment here, its a good way comment and i will tell again that i understand your feeling. There is a lot of pseudo people leaking all the good devlopers hard work and sharing all over the web.

Последний раз редактировалось mrnapz; 06.04.2014 в 22:05.
mrnapz вне форума
Сказали спасибо: