Тема: Pvp Script!
Показать сообщение отдельно
Непрочитано 17.09.2010, 17:08   #1
Пользователь

Автор темы (Топик Стартер) Pvp Script!

Hello,
I was wondering, if there is possible for someone to create a script for a PvePvp server.
What I am looking for is that I want to make a server where when you pvp the one who dies to have a chance for lets say 30-50% to drop between 1-2 items ( weapons or armors and not pots , mats and so on ) .
Also , I want this to be made only in specific zones like BS and such, where people , will want to pvp and others who just want Pve , to not engage in this pvp zones where you may drop items.
So when people will enter in BS area, a message to be displayed that they entered in a pvp zone where they may or will drop items. In this way, I think the pvp will be a little more enterteining.
I know, server must be balanced ( i am talking about spoil rates ) in order to not make people to quit after they have lose some items.
Anyway , hope you understand what i am saying and if someone can or have any other ideea, please let me know.

PS: English replays will be better, but not neccesary as I can translate with google ( not a good way, but still ) .
IceAge вне форума Ответить с цитированием