PROTOCOL_BATTLE_PREPARATION_ACK UdpState 3 - Форум администраторов игровых серверов
Форум администраторов игровых серверов StormWall - Защита от DDos атак
Регистрация Мнения Справка Сообщество Календарь
Вернуться   Форум администраторов игровых серверов > MMO > Point Blank (Piercing Blow)

Point Blank (Piercing Blow)
Общие вопросы по написанию эмулятора. General questions on developing emulator. При поддержке: Lucera 2 - разработка Java Interlude

Ответ
Опции темы
Непрочитано 11.05.2016, 18:38   #1
Пользователь

Автор темы (Топик Стартер) PROTOCOL_BATTLE_PREPARATION_ACK UdpState 3

Hi, im a PB developer, i've a server 90% fixed, i miss to fix only 1 big bug.
The problem is that: im use UdpState 2 for the pvp battle, but when the players in battle is more then 4 the room start lag and I see player fly ecc.., so i think the problem is because i must use UdpState 3

UdpState:
Tutorial = 1, AI = 2, Other = 3

I've try add UdpState 3 and I've make a battle server(UDP). When the battle start i get a signal on the battle server, i think is the request for accept room, what i need send back?

Please help me, because if i no send back opcode after 10 seconds room leave and all player is stop on spawn!

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for my bad english, im Italian :P
ManuelDev вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 11.05.2016, 21:20   #2
Забанен за кидаловo/обман/развод

По умолчанию Re: PROTOCOL_BATTLE_PREPARATION_ACK UdpState 3

Цитата:
Сообщение от ManuelDev Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, im a PB developer, i've a server 90% fixed, i miss to fix only 1 big bug.
The problem is that: im use UdpState 2 for the pvp battle, but when the players in battle is more then 4 the room start lag and I see player fly ecc.., so i think the problem is because i must use UdpState 3

UdpState:
Tutorial = 1, AI = 2, Other = 3

I've try add UdpState 3 and I've make a battle server(UDP). When the battle start i get a signal on the battle server, i think is the request for accept room, what i need send back?

Please help me, because if i no send back opcode after 10 seconds room leave and all player is stop on spawn!

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for my bad english, im Italian :P
Well with UDP 2 should work all right
error may be elsewhere
because pbdeva have all worked on the UDP 2
Boris2105 вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 11.05.2016, 21:22   #3
Администратор

When client connects to BattleServer he sends a packet with opcode 0x41 and he recieves back a packet with opcode 0x42. You can just send this data:

var packet = new byte[] { 0x42, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x0E, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x08 }

Code: C#

But you need to compare the size of header. In my pattern it's indicated as 0x0e, but in your case the size can another.
Сказали спасибо:
Непрочитано 12.05.2016, 20:05   #4
Пользователь

Автор темы (Топик Стартер) Re: PROTOCOL_BATTLE_PREPARATION_ACK UdpState 3

Цитата:
Сообщение от PROGRAMMATOR Посмотреть сообщение
When client connects to BattleServer he sends a packet with opcode 0x41 and he recieves back a packet with opcode 0x42. You can just send this data:

var packet = new byte[] { 0x42, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x0E, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x08 }

Code: C#

But you need to compare the size of header. In my pattern it's indicated as 0x0e, but in your case the size can another.
I need your help, i've send back the accept packet but I continue see player stopped. But battle server get a packet with opcode 3(I think is coordinate x y z of player), what i need send back?
ManuelDev вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Непрочитано 12.05.2016, 22:46   #5
Администратор

Depending on the current event the structure is dynamic. More details about events I have already described in the following topic https://forum.zone-game.info/showthread.php?t=39546

A packet with opcode 0x03 can contain a plenty of events.
Ответ