[Point Blank] Problems with damage calculations (UDP3) - Форум администраторов игровых серверов
Форум администраторов игровых серверов StormWall - Защита от DDos атак
Регистрация Мнения Справка Пользователи Календарь Все разделы прочитаны
Вернуться   Форум администраторов игровых серверов > MMO > Point Blank (Piercing Blow)

Point Blank (Piercing Blow)
Общие вопросы по написанию эмулятора. General questions on developing emulator. При поддержке: Lucera 2 - разработка Java Interlude

Ответ
Опции темы
Непрочитано 17.06.2017, 02:41   #1
Пользователь

Автор темы (Топик Стартер) Problems with damage calculations (UDP3)

The damage of the weapons apparently is normal, but when it comes to Grenade Explosions, the damage is not very much in agreement, I noticed in another post from PROGRAMMATOR, that he posted a way to calculate the damage in UDP3, but that calculation did not is running for client 1.15.37.
Calculation:
((HIT_INFO >> 16) >> 12).
Of all the information that was shown in the publication where i found this information, this was the only one that did not work, i was able to find another calculation that worked well, but the explosions do not agree with the player's distance, i wonder what i could be doing to solve this problem.. Another calculation for damages.. Some technique. Thanks for any help.
TheBestGuy вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Ответ