Вчера, 01:36 PM
I've been looking for a decent independent shop for my Cayman because the dealer experience has been draining, long waits, vague explanations and bills that make me question my life choices. Every time I search I get the same generic garages that claim to work on everything from a Sunny to a 911, which honestly makes me trust them less. I stumbled on alzaabiautocare.com/brands/porsche/ while digging around and it looks like they actually specialise in the brand, but I wanted to hear from real owners before I hand over my keys. My main concern is the PDK service and brake work, since those are the two things coming up and I've heard horror stories of shops using the wrong fluid or not resetting the service indicator properly. Has anyone here used an independent for their Porsche and actually been satisfied? Also, do they have access to PIWIS or is that still a dealer only thing? Would rather know now than find out the hard way.

